What is the most exciting thing about graduating high school for you personally? In your response, explain what you are looking forward to most after graduation (college, career, independence, travel, etc.) and why it matters to you.

Prompt Response: The most exciting thing about graduation is the relief of some stress knowing that I am finally done with high school will relieve me of some of the stress of school. That isn't the main point though, I will have more time to do things until I go to work or college  until then I can do many of the things I want to do without the pressures of school. I cannot wait to see where life leads me once I am out of school.
Summary: Today we watched a ted talk and worked on an assignment.
Reflection: I know what I want to do after high school and hopefully one day I am able to achieve that dream but first I have to start after graduation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How have the holidays changed as you have grown older? Compare your experiences of the holidays during childhood with how you experience them now, focusing on shifts in perspective, responsibilities, or emotional meaning.

As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.

Write about your most special holiday memory.