Think about a moment when you challenged your parent(s)’ rules or expectations. How did you feel, and what was the outcome?

Prompt Response: There are many times I challenged my parents many of the times they would get mad at me, but they know these are things I stand by. Other times, they won't just do anything to counteract me. I usually feel bad for what I do, but at the end of the day, they will forgive me, and I'll always forgive them.

Summary: Today, we read the poem Two Kinds by Amy Tan.

Reflection: Sometimes, I wonder why things happen the way they do. Like why do people do bad things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How have the holidays changed as you have grown older? Compare your experiences of the holidays during childhood with how you experience them now, focusing on shifts in perspective, responsibilities, or emotional meaning.

As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.

Write about your most special holiday memory.