October 4, 2024

 Today what we did in class was work on a work sheet about claims but I couldn't work on it at all because I had to remake the benchmark I missed on Wednesday. I did the benchmark for the entire class period.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How have the holidays changed as you have grown older? Compare your experiences of the holidays during childhood with how you experience them now, focusing on shifts in perspective, responsibilities, or emotional meaning.

As the first semester comes to an end, take time to reflect on your learning and growth in this course. In a well-developed response, explain what you enjoyed most about the class, identify the project or assignment you found most engaging, and discuss which aspect of the course you connected with the most (such as poetry, fiction, writing, or discussion). Finally, reflect on one area where you feel you need additional support or improvement as we move into the spring semester.

Write about your most special holiday memory.