Prompt response: As I have grown older, I realize now that the holidays have really changed much with me. Just like Christmas, when I was really young, I would always wish to Santa like many people did, but at somepoint we all find out that santa isnt real and that just happens in life. I appreciate Christmas just as much as I did when I was a kid, as it is a time for gift giving and joy for the whole family. Summary: Today, we as a class all watched the movie The Color Purple and compared both the book and the film's scenes to see the difference. Reflection: I now know that all holidays we celebrate grow with us, and I find that to be great, as it shows that even at anytime or age you can still enjoy holidays.
Prompt Response: My growth throughout this semester I found it to be very helpful as it was a fun class in general as I got to fit in and discuss many things with my peers. Many of the projects we have done were fun. I really enjoyed the projects we did on paper, as many of them were very easy to do, and it isn't hard to do your work, and if you just get them done, then you are fine. One of the areas I need to improve in is procrastination. I have many things to juggle, such as jobs and chores, yet I never find the time to do my work for the class, but I will always prioritize the work now. I would like to exempt the final next year. Summary: Absent Reflection: Next semester and next year my main goal is to graduate. That is one of the biggest goals I'd assume every senior will have, but this is something I take seriously.
The most special holiday memory was when it was the year 2014, I remember that there was going to be 2 to 2 1/2 inches of snowfall and that had me pretty excited as it never really snowed in Georgia. What did we do today? We didn't do much all we had to do was read chapters 6-7 of A Lesson Before Dying and answer questions related to the book. What do I have to reflect on? Im not sure what to reflect on there hasn't been much to reflect on since I've been studying for finals but hopefully I can pass them all.
Comments
Post a Comment